Friday, May 24, 2013

Tampa Trip #2

So it's my brothers bday this weekend so I headed over to tampa again. This time (along with celebrtating his bday) I wanted some downtown and some more skyline images but from a distance. My first night I stayed in "the hood" haha there was an establishment that will go unknown near it so I figured I would grace it with my presence since I havent been there in 2 years. Anyways, I went to ballice Point Park and got some awesome long distance daytime skyline shots, unfortunately it was not clear but hazy out so hopefully the pics turn out.

I took my laptop this week and for some reason I can't even look at my pics because they are so big or whatever so I had to go download Adobe Lightroom and I'm hoping once that downloads I'll be able to look at them. I use the Adobe cloud, because I'm not about to pay $3,000 for all that crap.

I just took some interesting architecture shots and look forward to tonight taking some night shots of downtown tampa. Pics to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment